Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun 27 Jul - 15:34:29

I am behind on these but I am going to try and catch up now lol

Last round Steve tried to back door Jessica. I talk to Jessica quite a bit, and Heather is useless so I did not want Jessica leaving. Keeping Jessica in the game is also good for me because Steve is going to keep going after her and she will be going after him now. The vote ended up being 5-4 which is closer than I thought it would be. I also told Steve and Matt that I was voting out Heather because that's what the majority was doing, but now it looks bad on me. Oh well.

I think so far I'm in a pretty good position. I have talked with everyone in this game with the exception of Oz. I haven't made many actual alliances yet but I do seem to be on good terms with most people, and I don't think anyone will be targeting me any time soon.

I think Steve and Matt are definitely together. Jessica seems to think Paul is with them but I really don't think he is. I've talked to him quite a bit and we even started a loner alliance haha. If he was voting Jessica I don't see why he wouldn't just tell me.

So yeah, right now my 3 main allies are Michelle, Jessica, and Finch. Jessica just asked me what I would think about a 3 person alliance with her and Michelle so obviously I said yes. My main strategy this game though is to keep alliances small. I don't want there to be any big 4 or 5 person alliances this game, so as soon as. Hear about one forming I will do my best to break it up somehow, even if I am involved in it.

Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun 27 Jul - 19:44:38

Hmmmm why is Nadia asking if I have talked to Jessica?
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun 27 Jul - 20:06:05

Ok, now I am kinda regretting my decision to keep Jessica. It seems she is trying to social whore, and there is only room for one social whore in this house and that is ME!

Either way though, I think it's ok. She's not going to target me I wouldn't think, but it's just dangerous to leave someone like that in the game when you have a chance to get rid of them. Hopefully that decision does not come back to bite me.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon 28 Jul - 23:15:38

WTF is Nadia smoking??? Is she trying to play like Zach right now? Seriously I am dumbfounded. If she puts me up I am going to flip out!
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon 28 Jul - 23:22:37

Okay she's putting up Miss Stifler and Kevin lmao. If Miss Stifler stays on the block she will definitely be my target.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu 31 Jul - 14:07:22

So I was hoping Kevin would leave last night. I wanted to keep Stifler here so him and Jessica can keep going after each other. It's not a huge deal though. I was able to cover up my vote pretty well, so it's all good Smile

Sherman won HOH and nominated Nadia and Michelle. I seriously could not be happier about this. No matter what happens in the veto, one of those four girls will be leaving. My preference is Miss Stifler leaving, but I will be happy with any of those 4 going. Meanwhile I will just keep throwing HOHs and let everyone pick each other off. I don't think I am even on anyone's radar at this point. Sooner or later people will figure out I am a lying asshole, but for now I am having fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon 4 Aug - 18:42:08

Ughhh. This is the hardest vote of the game so far for me. Sherman and Kevin are nominated. Kevin sucks and is worthless. If Sherman stays he will go after the girls and the girls will go after him. However, if I vote out Kevin that is going to piss off the girls and I would likely be their second target after Sherman.

If Sherman goes, the guys are still not going to be coming after me, and the girls will not be coming after me.

I still have an hour and 20 minutes to decide and I may just use all of that. Right now I am leaning towards voting out Sherman though.

Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue 19 Aug - 18:17:25

Yayyyyy final 3! I think both Matt and Nadia will take me to the finals if they win the final HOH. If I win, which is highly unlikely lmao, I will be taking Nadia to the end. She's definitely been my closest ally the whole game, and even though I had some doubts about her early on, she's been 100% loyal to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie :: Dear Diary :: Jim Levenstein's Diary-
Jump to: