Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eleventh Power of Veto Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Eleventh Power of Veto Competition Empty
PostSubject: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 14:10:20

I have a few questions! Will everyone else see our answers, who did it and how well we did?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 17:21:10

If the answers to all of those are no, then please don't count my answers.

Part #1

Answer the following. The person who is closest will win 4 points, the 2nd closest 3 points and 3rd closest 2 points for each.

1- How many posts total in the Diary Room section as of August 17th at 10:00 p.m.? 2,000
2- How many posts total in the Host section as of August 17th at 10:00 p.m.? 1
3- How many posts total in the Private Room section as of August 17th at 10:00 p.m.? 56

Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 17:27:03

Part #2

A mini Scattegories. Regular rules apply for the scoring. If it's a name, it has to be by last name.

Letter is P

1- President of a country: Afonso Pena (Brazil)
2- TV show still on air: Parks and Recreation
3- Movie Trilogy (has to have a minimum of 3 movies): Paradise
4- Boy Band: Plus One
5- Pie flavour: Pecan
6- Phobia: Panphobia
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 17:27:18

Part #3

This is luck based. Pick a box between 1-20. Each box has a different point value. I will post the list of values in the now locked meeting thread section so you can see it after the challenge.

Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 17:33:12

Part #4

Name the actor/actress. You will get 1 point for each

1- H _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _
2- V _ _ _ _ R _ _ / _ _ S _ _ _ _
3- C _ _ I _ _ _ / _ L _ _ K _ _ _ _
4- D _ _ _ E _ _ _ / _ I _ _ E _
5- R _ _ E _ / _ _ _ E _ I _

1. Hand Cramp
2. Victoria Jistuce
3. Chairoo Alisskarit
4. Drumeson Silkey
5. Ropes Mumetin
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition EmptyMon 18 Aug - 17:48:48

Part #5

Write a small synopsis for the next American pie installement if you were the writer. It doesn't have to be long but include some characters and a minimum of 200 words. Best one will win 5 points, 2nd best will win 2 points.

Once upon a time, Matt Stifler was trying to throw the veto competition. Yes, he was throwing it. Please don't give him points. "Throw, throw, throw he said." What kind of name is Hand Cramp anyway? That's just asking for hand cramps. Cramps in general are bad. Is it two hundred words yet? How about now? Did I mention I'm throwing this? This is going to be a terrible American Pie movie. Well, they were pretty bad after the third one. That's blasphemy. My movie was good. How's that taste, Vande-cock? Mmmm... good, huh? Warm and salty? Yeah, it's a CUM-pletely new formula! 100% Stiffy Juice! SPF 69! This one time at band camp, I fucked an oboe. For Flowers's sake, is it still not two hundred words? "You're going down." "No, I'm not. But your mom did last night. Did she play the trumpet? 'Cause she has really strong lips." I love you, Kathy. Shoutout to sidewalks for keeping me off the streets. Stiffmeister's throwing the shit out of this competition. We're in the home stretch. Just twenty-three words left to go. RAAAAAWR GODZIRRA. What if I take his beanie and put it on my weinie? And everyone dies. The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleventh Power of Veto Competition   Eleventh Power of Veto Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Power of Veto Competition
Page 1 of 1