Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts about the jury phase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Thoughts about the jury phase Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 21:09:45

I am really happy to be part of the jury in this game

I had so much fun and I prepared my jury speech, which i will post later

It is a quite long speech, but it is full of personality and character
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 21:13:09

I wanted to vote for Matt from the beginning and I think Jimmy has not impressed me, even if I write otherwise in my speech

I must say, I am specifically flattered by the fact that they really considered me a SOCIAL threat and a fairly good challenge competitor!

Especially the social threat part: everytime I participate in a game like Big Brother or Survivor, I am always lazy to talk to people. Maybe the fact that we were hiding behind our true identity here gave me thepush I needed to work better and win more challenges

Flowers, I enjoyed being in this game so much, I dont want to vote or post my jury speech to keep it longer!!!

Kathy, I love you so much for giving me the opportunity to have so much fun!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 21:21:40

Matt wrote:
Sherman - thanasisk276. This is actually who I think you are too. From what I've seen, Thanasis is fiercely loyal to his allies like you were with me. You were a really fun person to talk to, although I think your strategic gameplay could use a polishing. Considering you were unfamiliar with the Big Brother concept, I think you did very well for yourself.

I LOVE MATTY!

I dont know if he is David, or Javi, or whoever he is, he just knows me so fucking well, it is unbelievable!!!

Of course I hate Sherman's attitude in the game, but listening all that nice stuff about me is so great!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 21:23:02

Matt wrote:
Stifler's Mom - Wow, I don't even know. I'd probably compare you to Ghetto because you really got into your character and I kind of feel like Ghetto is a character. Ghetto usually makes it far in mystery games and puts on a show along the way. I think that fits you to a tee.

I don't even know who that Ghetto is, but if he enters into character like I do, then I am proud to be called that im similar to him!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 21:25:58

Matt wrote:
I don't feel bad for you. I feel bad that we couldn't stick together to the end like I wanted to. It was mostly my fault, but I had several people telling me not to trust you. I also felt like I was telling you more than you were telling me. I thought you were hiding things from me. I also didn't know who you trusted more between me or Jeanine. If what you say is true, then in your best case scenario, it would have been the three of us in the Final 3 with you in Nadia's position. I had a better chance of beating Jim than I did Jeanine. It was really not meant to be personal at all.

Honey, everyone would have a better chance at beating Jim, let's be honest here...

Michelle trusted me because we had a final 2 deal before the game even started.

And to have Matt think that he had a better chance at beating Jim over me is great, like, wow!!!! Flowers, I really need to start believing more in myself!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 22:25:37

Matt wrote:
Stifler's Mom - I think you're a big, well known player. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say Mikey because you're good at certain competitions and you had a lot of personality.

Either he knows me and he knows I am a sucker for compliments that boost my ego, so he does that for my vote, or he really had a nice opinion about my game!!!

Matty!!! <3

though he got Jessica wrong the second time:!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySun 24 Aug - 16:25:33

I literally laughed out loud with nr. 1 of matty's funniest moments! ahahahahhahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptySun 24 Aug - 22:08:12

So Matty was double trouble!

He was my first prediction, then I got carried away by others... pffff...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptyMon 25 Aug - 6:01:09

Jim didnt satisfy me with his answer...

For sure I am biased, but I just dont like the game Jimmy played!

Even if he called me an overachiever, a great player, etc...

Matty is my one and only love!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptyMon 25 Aug - 7:13:18

Also a funny moment was when I nominated Steven when I wasnt HoH...

that was such an epic fail! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptyTue 26 Aug - 8:14:50

Kathy, when can I vote for what came out of my vagina to win?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptyMon 13 Oct - 23:53:08

omg I love this <3
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase EmptyTue 14 Oct - 0:04:56

Jeanine <3 a character till the end.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about the jury phase   Thoughts about the jury phase Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about the jury phase
Page 1 of 1