Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Phase

Go down 
+9
Nadia
Kevin Myers
Paul Finch
Michelle Flaherty
The Shermanator
Cadence Flaherty
Jim Levenstein
Matt Stifler
Noah Levenstein
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptyFri 22 Aug - 22:47:41

The Jury Phase

The Jury Phase FluteaThe Jury Phase Amerikaip

Congratulations Matt and Jim. Please address the jury and start off with your opening statements
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptyFri 22 Aug - 22:59:56

The Jury Phase Band-camp

Hey, jurors! I was going to do this opening statement in character, but that would probably piss most of you off. I’m going to suck up and be nice instead! I apologize in advance if this ends up being really long. I just want to make sure I get everything. I also apologize if this ends up sounding arrogant. I am a Stifler, after all.

I came into this game late as a favor to Kathy, literally minutes before the first HOH. I assumed that by that point, everyone had already started forming alliances. I didn’t know how long the forum had been open, so I thought I was at an immediate disadvantage. I knew I had to win HOH so that people would have a reason to talk to me. That’s what I went out and did. I talked to almost everyone and while I didn’t make alliances with all of them, I did talk to them enough to lay the groundwork for potential ones.

I quickly got into an alliance with Michelle, Cadence, and my brother Steve Stifler called Stiflaherty, which was a brother/sister alliance. I put up two people who I thought were going to be inactive to keep everyone happy and accepted alliance offers when they came. I won the veto to pull Heather off in order to gain a new ally. It didn’t matter anyway because Vicky was going home. After that week, I decided to stop winning so many competitions to keep attention off of myself.

I continued throwing them. It seemed like my allies were leaving every week though. First Heather, then my closest ally Steve, then Jessica who I had recently aligned with, then my new closest ally Sherman, and then Cadence who I could not save since everyone wanted her out. Even though my allies were getting in trouble, I did my best to lay low. I was close enough to people and I kept my mouth shut so that I wasn’t people’s target. I did not panic because I knew that even though the people I was close to were leaving, it was better them than me. It was a risk, but my patience paid off.

Once I got to Final 7, I knew I had to change up my game. Eventually, people were going to start targeting me. Nadia told me about the five-person alliance with her, Michelle, Jeanine, Kevin and Finch. It made sense to me now why Nadia targeted Cadence instead of one of the guys. I had also suspected this was the case because Steve told me not to trust Michelle before he left. Nadia said that I was the target. Whether or not I was didn’t matter because that was the last time I could use my condom. I admit that I tried to win that HOH so I could use the condom on someone else if I wanted to, but it worked out better that I didn’t. I was safe that week, won veto and forced my lovely mother to put up someone from her alliance. We took this opportunity to turn Finch against her and vote out Kevin, who I had no real connection with.

After that, I just kept winning. The people I wanted to leave did. In the entire game, I have only lost a couple of competitions where I actually tried. I won my way here and was able to control how things went. Week after week, even though things might not have looked too good for me, I adapted. I would talk to people as much as I could and think I’ve played very socially. I also have the distinction of never being nominated. I truly feel like I’ve played as good a game as I could. I'm going to wrap this up now. I’d love to answer some questions from you!
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 1:08:51

Hi everyone! I will try to keep this short because I know jurors don't like to read through long, boring opening statements lol. Hopefully everything that needs to be said will be covered in the questions.

I am not going to sit here and try to sell you guys on a game that I did not play. I did not win any competitions. I did not control many nominations or evictions. I didn't make many big moves. What I did do was play a damn good social game, and that is why I am sitting here right now.

Mystery games are always tough, since you obviously do not know your competition coming into the game. You don't know if you're playing against a bunch of challenge beasts, a bunch of social whores, a bunch of quiet UTR players, etc, so its tough to figure out the perfect strategy to use. In my experience, the most successful strategy used in a mystery BB game, if used correctly, is the social whore, throw every challenge strategy, and that is the strategy I used to get myself to the end of this game.

Within maybe a week of the game starting, I had already put myself into a position where I knew, without a doubt If I didn't screw anything up, I was going to go very far. I had great relationships with nearly everyone in the game outside of maybe Kevin who I rarely talked to, but I don't think he was even ever coming after me since he wanted the girls out. To my knowledge, I was never anyones target. I was never in any real danger throughout this whole game. The only way I could have messed that up is by doing something stupid like winning an HOH. With the exception of the F4, I threw every other HOH competition. Winning an HOH at any other time in the game would have done nothing but harm my game. I would have had to choose a side, I would have had to make enemies, and I would have became a target. All things that I did not want to do this game, and just seemed very unnecessary due to my position in the game.

That is all I have for now. I look forward to answering any questions you all may have!
Back to top Go down
Cadence Flaherty

Cadence Flaherty

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 2:42:52

I just stumbled onto the forum - fearful that I missed my shot at being a juror - only to be pleasantly surprised to see the two of you sitting at the end. And I'm the first to address the two of you??? Grooovy, I guess I finally get some points for promptness. I love you 

Matt, I felt like I had a connection with you almost immediately, even if the beginning of our talks started on such a superficial and flimsy notion as a brother/sister alliance. Still, as the game progressed, I trusted you easily the most of anybody in this game. Had life thrown me a better deck, we probably would have worked closely together in this game and you potentially could have been the best ally I ever had, but who knows. The not knowing what could have been is the true shame in this scenario, but I am happy and proud that you made it this far and wish you the best of luck.

Jim, normally I would scoff and claim that a person playing the 'social whore' card in front of the jury is merely trying to save face, but I will vouch for you and say that you really did do your best to put yourself out there and try to form a bond with me. You wrote me quite frequently and seemed super pleasant and genuine in what you say, granted you must be a social player who knows how to work players with words and emotions. I apologize that I wasn't able to reciprocate your kind advances as well, and although this game lacked a lot of unlikeable personalities (a perk to not paying that much attention, I guess), I think your's is perhaps one of the best ones here and I am also happy that you made it this far. A+ for being a sweetheart.

As for my question, I want to leave and come back to something substantial to read since I need to be filled in. So, please list out the jury and state who (of the two of you finalists) had more influence in said player leaving the game and why.
Ex: Cadence - Of the two of us, I believe that I had more influence in her leaving since she was an inactive whore and I pushed my alliance to get rid of her.

I'll be back to read what you had to say, hopefully soon. Soon as in being within a day, or two. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 3:46:14

Hey Cadence! I also trusted you quite a bit in this game. I really wanted you to stick around because I genuinely felt that you were with me. You were a sweetheart and could have been a really good ally. I also felt that at one point, you and I were in similar positions so I wanted to confide in you more than most. If you weren't so busy with real life, I think you and I could have made it far together.

Your question is a tough one for me. As I've said in my opening statement, I was not in control for the early part of the game. My allies were taken out one by one and I was no stranger to voting in the minority. I also have a hard time remembering how Jim voted on each occasion. He was someone I aligned with since day one, but we never talked that much. We exchanged pm's every now and then to touch base, but I couldn't tell you with certainty how he voted in the beginning of the game.

Heather - Jim. If I recall correctly, Jim messaged me and asked me how I voted. I told him I voted Jessica out and he said that most people were voting Heather out. He might have as well because he was closer to Jessica. Steve was HOH and he was convinced Jessica was the double person. I had talked to Jessica a little bit, but not enough that I was willing to fight for her to stay. I wanted him to take Heather off, but he took Oz off instead. He wanted a threat gone, which is why he left Heather up there despite me saying that I can get her on our side. Steve's big mistake was not campaigning for the person he wanted to backdoor. I had gotten close to Heather after I pulled her off the first week, so I obviously wanted her to stay and voted to keep her. It didn't work out.

Steve - Neither. He was still one of my closest allies and I really wanted him to stay over Kevin, who I had no contact with whatsoever at the time. Him staying in the game would benefit me because it left a big target in the house who was on my side. I think Jim might have voted to keep him too. If that's correct, neither of us had influence over him leaving.

Jessica - Me. After it was clear that Steve was a goner, I told Jessica that I voted her out in hopes that she would appreciate my honesty. We officially formed an alliance. I must have had a curse because then Sherman, who had become my closest ally, made his nominations thinking there was a girls alliance. He didn't tell me before he put up Michelle and Nadia with plans to backdoor either my mom or Jessica. I had gotten close to Nadia by then, so either way I was going to lose someone I wanted to work with. Ultimately, I had to vote Jessica out because that's what Sherman wanted. I think I had more influence because Jim was closer to her and my best ally wanted her gone.

Sherman - Me. I think Jim was the only one to vote to keep him actually. Obviously I wanted him to stay because we were really close, but I had heard from several people that Finch had lied to him about his vote. I knew the boys alliance was a sham then and that there had to be some other kind of alliance that I wasn't seeing. I unfortunately had to vote with the house so that I didn't stick out. I had started talking to everyone and I didn't want them to think I was against them.

Cadence - Both. You weren't very active and everyone wanted you gone. As much as I wanted to convince people to keep you, I think that would have hurt my game and it would have been a wasted effort because everyone seemed to be on board with getting you out. I was really bummed when Nadia told me you were her target.

Kevin - Me. This was the week my mom won HOH and I used my special reward condom to protect myself. Then, I went out and won veto to save Jim. I think Nadia was really the one who had the most influence because she convinced Jeanine to put Finch up next to Kevin after I freed up a nomination spot. Jeanine and Michelle wanted Finch out, but we decided it was better to get rid of Kevin. This happened because I protected myself and Jim from the block.

Stifler's Mom - Me. I won HOH this week and she was my target. I put Michelle up as a pawn so that she couldn't vote to save her. I talked to Nadia and Finch and maybe Jim as well to make sure that they would vote her out if she stayed on the block. They agreed. Nadia won veto and my mother left. I had more influence because I'm the one who put her up there. Even if Jim had voted for Michelle for some reason, she still would have left.

Stifler's Mom Part 2 - Me. She came back in the game, I won HOH and veto and sent her out again. Wow, I'm a terrible son. Even though she told me that she would go after Nadia, Finch, and Jim, I felt it was an unnecessary risk because I'd look like an idiot if I went home after I threw the HOH to her. I really enjoy our talks as creepy as they can be and we were friends in the game, but we had no real allegiances to each other.

Michelle - Me. At that point, we were all collectively in agreement that Michelle would be the next to go. I initially put that both of us had been influential, but Michelle and I were the only two who showed up for the veto. If it wasn't for me, she would have won and stayed in the game. I could have taken this opportunity to pull her off and she and I could have teamed up since Nadia, as outgoing HOH, could not play in the upcoming competition. Believe me, I sure thought about it. I ultimately decided that it wasn't the right time and left her on there to be evicted. That honestly sucked because she was the first person I aligned with and I always have extra loyalty for that person, but I decided her leaving was the right call.

Finch - Jim. Here's something I neglected to mention. I had been suspicious that Nadia and Jim were very close because all signs had pointed to them having a private room. Right after I didn't use the veto on Finch or Michelle, I told him that I needed him in the game because I was paranoid Nadia and Jim were a pair. I told him I'd have his back and he told me he had mine. He also said he wanted Nadia out because she's a big threat, while I told him I wanted Jim out hoping that if that happened, Nadia and Finch would take me over each other to the end. I rethought it though and I realized Nadia was a bigger threat to win the game. If she was evicted that week, it wouldn't be by my hands and I'd have a better shot at winning. I won HOH, but I threw the veto. I was safe that week and I didn't want blood on my hands. Nadia won and because of her close relationship with Jim, she voted Finch out. It was probably for the best because I was skeptical about trusting Finch to pick me over Jim. If the three of us had made Final 3 and I won though, I would have probably taken Finch.

Nadia - Me. I'm the one who initiated the deal for Jim to throw the first part of the final HOH and I was the one who voted her out. Jim told me he couldn't be here for the second part, so Nadia would have a tough time losing it. I knew that once I won the first part, I was guaranteed a finalist. I knew Nadia would throw it to me so I won very easily. I really wanted to take her to the end with me, but I didn't want to be the guy who picked the girl who had two dates. I also thought she'd be tougher to beat than Jim because she really did play a fantastic game. I'm not saying that Jim didn't, but I was more worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 3:46:49

Hope you enjoy my answers, Cadence!
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 12:44:44

Congrats you two on making it to the finals. I built the strongest bond with you two, so I'm happy to see it worked out so well for you!

I was obviously an outsider, this being my first mystery game, totally unaware of private rooms, etc.

I over-reached and didn't know my boundaries, was too trusting, not trusting enough of a true ally, yada yada yada. Lol

I'm curious to know what you think each player's mistake was that you avoided in order to end up here?

You can include me or not, since I kind of already did myself, haha.

Congrats again! If you want a third person around to hump inanimate objects, give me a ring! I've been experimenting with a coin purse lately...
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 12:57:20

Hi Cadence! Thank you for the kind words! You were definitely someone I wanted to work with early on, and I enjoyed the few conversations we did have. Smile Onto your question:  

Heather - Me. Matt was with Steve and wanted Jessica out this round. Jessica was one of my closest allies at this point in the game, and she was also a big target. I definitely did not want to see her go this early in the game.

Steve - Neither. I think we both actually wanted Steve to stay this round. Like Jessica, he was a huge target in the game, and my strategy was to always make sure there were always bigger targets than me. The votes were just not there to keep him.

Jessica - Neither. This round was horrible for me because Jessica and Nadia were my two closest allies and I did not want either of them to leave. I ended up just voting with the majority. I don't think either of us had much influence this round.

Sherman  Me. Matt is actually wrong about me being the lone vote to keep Sherman. I am assuming that was Finch, but I am not 100% sure. I thought I was the swing vote as Finch and Matt had both told me they were keeping Sherman. I thought long and hard on this decision, as I had gotten pretty close to Sherman and did like him a lot. However I decided the best move for me was to vote out Sherman. I figured the vote would come 3-2, and I could lie to Finch and Matt about voting him and blame the other person for not voting. If I did not vote Sherman, the girls would have known it was me and likely would have been coming after me. This way I stayed on good terms with everyone.

Cadence - Neither. Like Matt said, everyone was planning on voting you out and there was really nothing either of us could do. I would have liked for you to stay because I always thought if you became active you would be someone I could trust.

Kevin - Matt. I will say Matt on this one, because if it wasn't for him, It would have been me on the block vs Kevin. I do think I would have been safe in this situation, but I am glad I never found out. I was 100% down with the plan to vote out Kevin, as he was the one person I had not really had many conversations with in this game, and Finch was one of my closest allies.

Stifler's Mom - Matt. He was HOH and wanted Jeanine out, as did I, but I will say he had more influence since he was the HOH.

Stifler's Mom Part 2 - Matt. Once again, Matt was the HOH and was the one to nominate her. He also won veto to make sure she stayed on the block.

Michelle - Matt. I was going to put both of us until I read Matts answer, since really everyone left at this point wanted Michelle out and it was a very easy vote. However I was not aware Matt and Michelle were the only ones to show up for veto, so I will give Matt the edge.

Finch - Me. Nadia evicted Finch over me because of our close relationship, and Matt wanted me out this round.

Nadia - Me. I am going to say I had more influence this round, because Matt went into the competition wanting to take Nadia, and left the competition wanting to take me. Like Matt said, I told him I was not going to be able to make round 2, so I needed to win round 1. However, I also knew I had to work Thursday night and would be unable to make round 3. I went into round 1 knowing I needed to make something happen. It was pointless for me to even attempt the competition since I knew I would not be able to make round 3. The sole purpose of me attempting it was to set up communications between Matt and I and to figure out some way to make a deal with him to take me to the end. Everything went so smoothly. He messaged me first telling me that Nadia was his closest ally and he wanted to take her to the end, and he assumed I would take her as well. He told me that he expected Nadia to throw round 2, so we would both be in round 3 anyway. I told him that I would not be able to make round 2 so I needed to win this round, and I guess we would just have to fight it out. I did this to make him realize that all he needed to do was win this round and he was all but guaranteed a spot in the finals since we both knew Nadia would throw it.

I messaged him saying I was a bit surprised he would take Nadia over me since she was going to be impossible to beat. He messaged me back saying something like he wanted to stay loyal to her since she was his closest ally and he thought he could beat her. Fair enough. I sent him a harmless message back telling him I respected that, and let him know Nadia had been my closest ally since day one and I would be taking her as well. I believe this simple message is what got me to the finals. He sent me a message back asking if we had an F2, I said yes, he then made me a deal that if I threw the competition he would take me to the end and the rest is history.

Sorry my answer to the last question got so long, but I just wanted to show exactly how that whole thing went down, because I think it shows how I played this game. When I absolutely needed to make something happen to further myself in the game, I did. People may think I am a floater which is fine. If not winning competitions and not making big moves makes you a floater, than so be it. I wasn't going to make big moves just to make them. I did what I needed to do to get to the end.

Anyway, thank you for your question, Cadence Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:04:34

Hmm Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:05:34

Hi honey Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:06:47

I like your answers. Very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:08:33

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:13:38

First off. Congrats you two. No one in the jury have decided. Just people being mad (Jess was madd at Sherman then Finch at Nadia).

You both played different. Matt more out there and Jim, more behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:51:21

Hey Sherman! I must say I am definitely pretty surprised to hear this was your first ever mystery game. You definitely played like someone that has been around for a long time.

Onto your question:

Vicky: Showing up may have helped her, lol.

Heather: Its hard to say for her. I think her biggest mistake was probably not making enough connections with people early on. I think she was active though and people didn't see her as a threat, so if she could have survived that round she may have went far.

Oz: Not active enough.

Steve: I think he simply played to hard to fast, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. If Jessica would have left like he planned, I think he could have ran the house for a while. I think he still would have been seen as to big of a threat though and would have been taken out eventually.

Jessica: I think for her it was just some bad luck. I think a lot of people thought she was the double agent which made her a target. She may have rubbed some people the wrong way also? I really don't know. I loved her though and definitely missed her after she was evicted <3

Sherman: Honestly, I think your only mistake was you alienated four people when you were HOH(Michelle, Nadia, Jeanine, and Jessica), and they were all players that are good at challenges. Ideally, you would like to only alienate at the most two people when you win an HOH. This is what makes Big Brother tough, especially Mystery Big Brother, and is why I played the way that I did. I don't know if it would have been possible to target one of those four girls without alienating the other 3 or not, but you had played a great game up to that point. Unfortunately it fell apart during your HOH. I'm not really sure what you could have done differently with your HOH though, because going after that group was obviously your best move.

Cadence: I think she was just too busy to commit much time to this game.

Kevin: I know for me, I sent Kevin a few messages that he never replied to. I think maybe he was busy also or maybe he just didn't like me lmao. But I definitely think his mistake was not being social enough.

Stiflers Mom: Like Jessica, I don't know if she necessarily made any mistakes, other than being so good she just made herself into too big of a target. The thing is, if a couple things went a bit differently she could very easily be sitting at the end.

Michelle: For me, Michelle and I kind of lost communication towards the middle and end of the game(which is just as much my fault as hers). I trusted her a lot at the beginning, then we got in a big alliance with Jessica, Nadia, and Miss Stifler and we started talking less and less privately, so I always thought she would be loyal to the girls before me. I would have loved for the F2 to be Michelle and I though, since the series is pretty much based around us Wink

Finch: Hmm. Another tough one. I think he played a very good UTR game. I guess his one mistake would be not being able to talk Nadia into keeping him instead of me at F4.

Nadia: Wow, absolutely nothing bad to say about this goddess. She played a great game and I am so glad I got to work very closely with her. Her one mistake would be throwing the final HOH because she didn't want to choose between Matt and I, which is understandable. Other than that she played a flawless game.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. Thanks for the question Sherman!
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 13:56:06

Hi guys! I will say this, I thought I knew who I was gonna vote for, but damn, I'm not so sure.

Okay my turn. These are a huge plus for me...sadly lol. I would like both of you to match each jury member with a big brother player, based on the way you two think they played.

I don't have a good question yet so in the meantime, do that haha
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 14:04:22

Hey Finch! Would you like them to be just from this season of Big Brother, or can they be from any season?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 15:11:50

Thanks, Michelle! I'll get to your question in a bit, Finch. Sherman's is coming up.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 15:43:08

The Jury Phase LQiTJo8

The Sherminator! Team Praying Mantis because the women fucked us and then chopped our heads off. I put you on the block week 1 and you proceeded to offer me a Final 2 deal right after. Admittedly, I didn't take it too seriously at first, but I eventually saw how into the game you were and loved talking strategy with you. I wish you would have lasted longer because you made it really fun for me.

Vicky - Who?

Heather - Like Jim said, she didn't connect with enough people early on. She also didn't campaign too well for her to stay and Jessica did. We had formed a connection, but I could only do so much. It was also unfortunate that she was seen as an active inactive, so to speak.

Oz - Well, he didn't vote so there's that.

Steve - Timing. He tried to take out a big player way too early and didn't push hard enough to get her out. Backdoor 101 is you make sure you have the votes for it to be successful. You can't just randomly put someone up and expect people to vote her out. I targeted inactive people my first HOH and that got me zero blood on my hands whereas Steve's were painted red.

Jessica - She was too big of a personality. That was the main reason she was suspected as the double trouble player and ultimately why people targeted her. When rumors started about a girls alliance, it was easy to pin the leader role on her. I didn't make myself a standout player until later in the game.

Sherman - You got overzealous. You made yourself public enemy #1 after your HOH reign. I think it was a necessary move, but I certainly didn't want to be the person to make it, especially as early as that. You also were not as close to people as other people were.

Cadence - Inactivity, mostly. Who knows what kind of player you could have been? I think we were in a similar position in the game, but I was active enough to maneuver my way around it. Real life comes first though.

Kevin - I've been told he volunteered to go on the block, which is something I'd be pretty hesitant to do. He picked a side and stuck with it. I like to keep my options open.

Stifler's Mom - I guess she just made herself too big of a target. She also trusted the wrong person in Nadia. I think she played a good game and if she was better at competitions, then who knows? This game would look a lot differently.

Michelle - She was one of the people I trusted the most in this game. I think the main problem is that word got around about her different alliances. I was told not to trust her early on, but I didn't say anything to keep the option of us working together open. I think her downfall was putting her trust in the wrong people.

Finch - Oh boy, I haven't been able to read you the whole game. You played a hell of an UTR game. I know that you were never my target. You're out because you didn't win the Final 4 HOH or Veto. Jim formed a closer bond to Nadia, so I guess that's that.

Nadia - She played a hell of the game and I think she was the best strategically. Her mistake was not concealing her two final 2 deals better. She could have very easily been here with me if Jim had missed the endurance deadline, which he would have if he showed up 2 seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:18:19

How's it going, Finch! You were kind of a mystery to me. I didn't know where you stood in this game. I remember distrusting you because it seemed like everything I told you and Kevin, the girls would know. You were just playing your game though and I respect that.

To answer your question, I haven't seen all the seasons of Big Brother so I'm going to do the ones I have seen. Don't get upset if you don't get matched up with your favorite.

Heather - Brittany Martinez. You didn't get to make a lot of moves because you were an outsider. An early boot, but an interesting one. I would have loved to see what would have happened if you stayed in the game because from the conversations we had, you had a good head on your shoulders.

Steve - Tom Plant. You didn't say we couldn't use a Big Brother Canada player lol. Tom was a clear physical threat in a four person alliance with big players in the beginning of the game. He was also a big personality. I think Tom played the game too hard too fast and that's why Steve was evicted.

Jessica - Zach Rance. Again, you were a big personality and one of the most entertaining of the season. People found any excuse they could to get you out like how (spoilers if you're not caught up)
Spoiler:
just like how people thought you were Double Trouble even though you weren't.

Sherman - Ronnie Talbott. I wanted to pick a recruit for you since you weren't clear on the rules, but I think Ronnie suits you. Ronnie gets a lot of heat, but he made the season somewhat interesting. You two are both very intelligent. You just got in power too early and turned the house against you.

Cadence - Kara Monaco. She was first evicted, but it was just bad luck. Kara was someone who was a Big Brother fan and knew how to play. We never got to see it because of the whole Willie/Frank drama and we never got to see how well you'd do because you got busy with life.

Kevin - Joe Arvin. You weren't a competition threat, but you found yourself in an alliance with big players. I actually like Joe a lot and think he played a good UTR game. I can also see you yelling in the diary room. With a lot more F-bombs of course.

Stifler's Mom - Janelle Pierzina. Maybe it's the big boobs, but I always saw you as Janelle. You had a great social game and you obviously knew how to play. I also think you could have been a competition threat. You were a lot better than you got the chance to show. I think you'll be a fan favorite as well.

Michelle - Britney Haynes. Britney is one of my favorite players, so take this as a compliment lol. She played a great social game and her physical game was underrated. Both of your downfalls came because you trusted the wrong people. Sorry about that, by the way <3

Finch - Andy Herren. You played a wicked social game. I also put you there because I found you hard to trust early on. The BB15 cast should not have trusted Andy either. You were in a good position to win the game if things had gone differently. Since it started, I've viewed you as cunning and sneaky.

Nadia - Daniele Donato. Not only do you have a very entertaining personality, but you are also a dangerous threat. I believe Daniele is one of the best females to play BBUS. You did not shy away from making big moves and you made this game that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:28:46

Wow! I thought I was gonna hand it to Matt, bit damn.

Anyway, I want each of you to tell me the pros and cons of your opponents game why I would or wouldn't vote for him to win.

I also want to to each reveal both the positive and negatives of the way you played the game.

Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:33:54

Hey, Kevin! Finally, a question not about the jurors lmao. I'll answer you when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:35:15

Lol glad I could help :-P
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:36:49

Also, just to clear things up, I knew Jim was going to take Nadia way before the Final 3. I also partly wanted Finch to win the Final 4 veto so he would take her out, so Jim did not convince me to take him. That was an option I heavily considered before and I was looking for confirmation that they had a Final 2 deal.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:51:37

Hey guys!

Jim, I am impressed with your answers. You totally manipulated Matt into taking you to final two, and now that could work very well in your favor.

Matt, you played a pretty heroic game, and you were my closest ally. You would have definitely beat me in the end, because I'm pretty vilified in the jury house. I think your game was solid though.

My question for both:

Compare each jury member to someone on IMDb and tell us why.

For Jim:

Who was your closest ally?

For Matt:

The jury compared you to a hero. The jury sees me as a villainess. How do you think a hero and villainess worked so well together? Would you agree with their assessments of us?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase EmptySat 23 Aug - 17:01:52

Matty - Why did you seem to feel bad for me if you were the one I wrongly trusted.. Also I only trusted you and your mom.

Jim - You little player! Give me something you would change about your game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jury Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury Phase
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next