Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Phase

Go down 
+9
Nadia
Kevin Myers
Paul Finch
Michelle Flaherty
The Shermanator
Cadence Flaherty
Jim Levenstein
Matt Stifler
Noah Levenstein
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

The Jury Phase - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Aug - 10:45:09

Sick with loooovvveee
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Aug - 12:10:17

Aww Sad Hope you're feeling better
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Aug - 18:24:43

I hope you are bedriddened.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Aug - 18:25:02

*bedridden oops xoxo
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySat 30 Aug - 11:34:44

Should we post our closing statements now?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySat 30 Aug - 23:33:19

I guess so. I'll probably post mine tomorrow. Let's get this game over with lol
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 4:43:20

Before we end this game I have a very serious question:

Can I nominate both finalists for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 14:22:33

Sorry for going MIA again. I figured you guys would just do the closing and vote Laughing. Anyways, please post closing and jury you can start voting. I will post the first episode as soon as I have 7 votes.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 15:44:43

I never know what to say in these closing statements. I think I’ve said all that I’ve wanted to and you all have a good idea of how I played the game and how Jim played the game. I’ll keep this short and sweet.

I came into this game knowing how I’d play. I was going to win the first HOH, use that to form alliances, and ride my alliances until I get far enough that my other half could enter the game. Even though there was a change of plan and he didn’t, I did follow through with my strategy. Even though things were not going my way in the beginning, I did my best to make sure that I wasn’t a target and let big players take themselves out. I changed up my game come Final 7. With the exception of the veto that Nadia won and the special challenge that brought my mom back, I went out and won every competition that I wanted to win.

My social game was on point. No one else can say they have never been nominated this game except for me. Even when I wasn’t home, I would frequently check my phone to talk to people as much as I could. My strategic game was solid too. If it wasn’t, then I wouldn’t be here. I knew when to win and when not to. My competitive gameplay was also very good, as you know. I wasn't afraid to take risks and put myself out there. I think I played a very good overall game. I don’t mean to sound full of myself, but I’m very proud of the way I played. If I was a juror, I’d vote for the finalist who played like I did. I would really appreciate it if you did too, but if you want to vote for Jim then I’ll accept that. He did play a great game. Either way, this was one of my favorite games ever and I had a blast playing!

Also, I will donate most of my earnings to ALS research if I win. Don’t vote against charity.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 20:57:55

First off, I would like to thank our lovely host Kathy. You were an excellent host and to do it all by yourself is truly amazing! Very well done! Very Happy

I would also like to thank the jurors for asking good, fun questions. You all have really made this whole process a great experience and I have enjoyed everything about it.

My goal this whole game was to make it to the end, and I played the type of game that gave me the best chance of doing just that. It wasn't flashy or exciting, but it got the job done.

I am very proud of the game I played this season. I was able to put myself in excellent positions week after week where I never needed to win any challenges. I developed close relationships with the majority of the players in the game, and I knew the people I wasn't as close with weren't targeting me anyway. I could have won competitions, and made big moves. The thing is, I was never in a situation where I felt the need to do that. I am sure some of you probably feel I played a boring game. I am sorry for that, but I was never interested in making big moves just to make them. I wasn't going to force the game in a different direction, when the direction it was going was working perfectly for me.

I came into this game wanting to use this strategy, and knowing almost certainly I would need to switch it up at some point. That point never came. I never adapted because I simply never needed to. Everything went perfectly for me this entire game. The one time I knew I was in danger at the F3, I did what I had to do too turn it around in my favor.

Thanks again everyone for making this a great experience. I cannot wait to start reading the episodes and finding out everyone's identities!

Good luck Matt!
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 21:05:47

Jeanine, I have already done the ice bucket challenge. You can see my video after the game is over lol
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Aug - 21:07:31

Good luck, Jimbo!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Sep - 19:30:59

First episode potentially tonight. I have 6 votes so I harassed people on IMDb so hopefully we get one more tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Sep - 11:44:30

I voted last night, didn't even know I was part of the Jury so I didn't ask a question, just read through the answers to everyone elses questions and voted to move things along.

So good luck guys!

But someone mentioned me in a post saying I stated that I'm well liked and People will be surprised to find out who I am. That is false, I never said I was well liked, it's actually the complete opposite lol. But I did say you'll be surprised to find out who I really am because of the fact that some players claimed to know my real identity already, I could give you all a million guesses and you still wouldn't know who I was, that was what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Sep - 14:27:29

Was that me? Oops lol. I think I said that I assumed you were well-liked though. I'm usually way off about people Razz

Good to see you back though, big bro!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Sep - 14:53:14

Let's all have a family reunion and reminisce the good old days!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Sep - 20:29:46

We all know you're not well-liked.
Back to top Go down
Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Sep - 22:07:25

The Jury Phase - Page 5 2v0okch
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Sep - 0:07:07

Actually i was campaigning to keep stiffler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Phase   The Jury Phase - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury Phase
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5