Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room belongs to

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

This room belongs to Empty
PostSubject: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 3:35:03

Jessica and Jim
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 8:07:49

How random and cute <3
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:43:08

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:49:15

I sent this to Matt. It pretty much sums up where I stand right now:

Quote :
Well if you voted me, I won't be mad. My targets would be Kevin and Steven because I know for a fact they wanted me gone. The others who voted me either lied directly to my face or misled me, intentional or not. I won't hold it against them if they come forward. Otherwise they'll be threats to me.

From what I heard, there's a guys alliance and I'm sure Steven bounced the idea around of backdooring me. He wouldn't be dumb enough to make that move without being reassured things would be fine. Fortunately heather was relatively inactive.

I spoke to him in private and he is under the assumption I am being played by two people. I am calling his bluff and his move was 100% personal. Besides there is no way I can be played by two players. The person who is shared by two accounts is either super quiet and UTR where they could glide by without much notice, or he/she is a challenge beast who has someone else to compensate for the social game. I don't fall under either category as I suck in challenges and my personality is way too OTT.

Anyway I know this is long but if you want to make something official, I am all ears. I am being forced to play a little harder than I wanted, but I signed up for a game and I am willing to fight my little heart out.

I trust you jimmy boy. I have a suspicion he voted against me. Him, Kevin, Paul, and the fourth is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:55:21

I don't think Finch voted you. He told me he was voting out Heather.

Matt never told me for sure who he was voting, but he said he was leaning towards you.

And I trust you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:56:27

The only people who never outright said they'd keep me were Paul and Matt. Kevin ignored me. Everyone else said they voted me.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:57:19

Btw if there is some giant guys alliance I'm not a part of, try postponing my inevitable eviction <33 I will watch your back obvs.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 14:59:50

Haha if there is one I am in big trouble because I am not apart of it lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 16:05:15

I hope you get yourself safe <3
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 18:31:32

<3

Hopefully one of us can win this next HOH
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 18:49:35

Matt said he did vote me. However we did clear some things up so I don't think I am in too much trouble. Right now the worst thing that could happen is Kevin or the person who lied about their vote winning HOH.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 20:35:59

Hey do you chat with Michelle at all?
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 20:44:52

Yeah I talk to her a bit. She told me she voted Heather
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySat 26 Jul - 21:08:43

Let's have a sexy threesome alliance, yes yes?
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 1:06:53

OMFG yes please
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 5:07:14

Kathy let's make this happen!
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 14:07:58

Yeah come on Kathy <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 15:57:26

She's being a lazy slut as usual -_-
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 16:35:27

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 16:57:16

Mmhmm I know she's reading this <3
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 18:01:19

I am <3. Will get it done after I take a shit <3
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 19:10:28

You know you were reading this WHILE you were defecating <3
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 19:56:09

Lol I do that all the time
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 20:08:06

What a stud <3
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to EmptySun 27 Jul - 20:09:36

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to Empty

Back to top Go down

This room belongs to
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next