Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room belongs to

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

This room belongs to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:51:55

Just so you know, you have my vote <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:07:30

You're a gem!

Side note, its so obvious when people are posting in group chats because I mark all my topics as read and when certain people are online, it says there is a new post in the private rooms when there isn't lol.

Anyway, I messaged the guys hoping to get in their good graces. I won't campaign to the ladies, but I am trying to appeal to the guys. They keep ignoring me though and they posted in their room so I am sure im a goner. Anyway, good luck if I don't stay!
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:52:23

Haha yes, I never even noticed that!

And ugh, it does seem most people are voting you Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:55:16

What is going on with the guys?

Apparently Sherman is the one spearheading my eviction but he's told me that all the guys wanted me up and gone. Who seems to be the one who hardcore wants me out?
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 15:07:51

The only guy I've talked to is Matt. He said Sherman wants you out. :/
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 15:09:43

Yeah Matt is a good guy and the only one besides you who gives me the time of day. Kevin ignores me and Paul won't talk game and when it's brought up, he ignores my messages.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 15:11:43

Also, I think Kevin could be the double agent person. Matt is consistent. You're consistent. The women are consistent sans Cadence, but she is too inactive for the twist to work. Kevin seems like he could be the one but honestly I wouldn't be shocked if it was some random person.
Back to top Go down
Jim Levenstein

Jim Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 15:17:57

Kevin always ignores me too lol.

I'm going to wait awhile before I vote and hopefully talk to some more people about it. If everyone's voting you though I might have to also. Sad I don't want to lie about my vote and I just don't think it would be very smart for me to be the only vote against Nadia lol. I hope you understand. Like I said I will wait though
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 15:33:00

No its totally fine. I don't want to ruin your game just because mine is over. I just don't want it to be a super close vote and you're the swing vote where I am booted lol. If I am receiving like too many votes, that's fine, do what you gotta do Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room belongs to   This room belongs to - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room belongs to
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2