Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's Diary Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyMon 21 Jul - 23:06:16

Hey, whoever I'm sharing this account with! I got us an alliance. Talked to no one before the challenge, so I knew I had to win HOH to get people to talk to us.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyTue 22 Jul - 2:52:41

alrite, cool. let's use this to talk. so who are in the alliance that u talked to?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyTue 22 Jul - 17:59:34

That would be Michelle, Cadence, and Steve. They seem like cool people
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyTue 22 Jul - 22:44:13

alrite, cool. will take note of that. great job anyway winning hoh.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 23 Jul - 0:17:46

and good job again winning veto. i hope this doesn't paints a target on us though.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 23 Jul - 0:19:54

Thanks! We should probably hold back from now on. I just wanted to win so that people would have a reason to talk to us. Don't wanna get painted as a challenge beast though
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 23 Jul - 6:01:13

yeah, especially in bb. thanks anyway for getting an alliance. hopefully we will be kept around for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 23 Jul - 22:57:40

i'm noticing a lot of messages. so is there anyone you want to really be loyal to at this point? so at least, i know who we can put our trust on.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 23 Jul - 23:37:52

Yeah, I tried not to get caught in too many alliances, but they all seemed to want one and telling them no wouldn't help us out too much lol. I really like the Michelle, Cadence and Steve alliance. I think they should be our core.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 24 Jul - 3:57:14

sounds great. will take note of it
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 24 Jul - 14:18:36

So Sherman wanted an alliance with us, Cadence, Jessica and Stifler's mom. Cadence and I agreed that we should stay loyal to Steve and Michelle, but we told Sherman what he wanted to hear so that's three people who won't nominate us.

We're aligned with Jim and Heather too.

I think that's it. I'll try to keep you updated here so you don't have to read through all of the pm's. I think we should also try to keep talk in here down if we can avoid it so that our post count doesn't raise suspicion that we're the two people under one account. We should talk daily though to keep each other up to speed
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 24 Jul - 19:28:51

When I say Jim and Heather, I mean separately. Not as a group
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 24 Jul - 20:23:11

thanks for the updates. and yeah, we should prob not talk too much. lol. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptySat 26 Jul - 15:41:36

This last vote was such a mess. Steve's target was Jessica, but he didn't even campaign for her to go. Usually when you backdoor someone, you make sure you have the votes. We lost an ally in Heather. Jessica knows we voted against her so I'm trying to do damage control. Someone's been telling her that there's a guys alliance. I have a feeling it was Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Jul - 21:13:06

Other Matt! I think we're in a decent spot. Let's try to avoid winning anything so we don't have a bigger target on our backs. I won't be here tonight, but I'll tell people I might not be so you can log on if you do. If that makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Jul - 22:46:19

haha. ok. sorry was busy also. yeah, i was wondering what happened with the last vote.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyWed 30 Jul - 20:52:46

I've been hard at work making deals today and distancing ourselves from Steve since he was for sure going to be evicted. Apparently, we can't trust Michelle. She's been playing for the other team the entire time. I had a talk with Jessica since it seems like she's running the game and I think I've convinced her not to go after us. I've also solidified an official alliance with Nadia, but I'm not sure how committed she is. She's been saying that she just put Steve up because it's what the house wanted, but I think she's part of a bigger alliance with Jessica and Michelle.

What started as a joke alliance with Sherman has turned into a genuine one now that he seems to be the most trustworthy person I've talked to. We're his closest allies. I wish Cadence was more active. We are definitely outside of the majority alliance, but I think we're in good enough standing with everyone that we're safe for a while. And we still have the power of the condom so that should buy us another week. It's hard to know who to trust in this game.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 31 Jul - 3:02:45

I wish the pm's didn't get deleted on their own because if you're making episodes, Kathy, then my conversations with these people are a goldmine. We're referring to ourselves as Team Preying Mantis because the girls will decapitate us after fucking us.

Supposedly, he does not know how Big Brother is played. Like what? Who are you?! He asked me if the veto player had to use the veto on the person who chose them and he asked Nadia to explain to him what a backdoor is.

I don't know about this kid. He's extremely loyal to us, perhaps out of anyone, but he also put up two people that I could have worked with as evident by them both wanting to pick me for veto. I have been told not to trust Michelle, but I've been playing dumb so I can convince her that I am 100% loyal to her. While I don't trust Nadia 100% either, we've talked a lot since this game started. Even if she is part of a girls alliance, she'd be stupid to get rid of us especially after we've officially become allies. I don't want to see either of the girls go, but I can't win the veto because for one, Sherman doesn't want us to because it would get in the way of his "plan" and two because then the other one is going to be mad it wasn't used on her. Quite a predicament. There's also no way I'm poking a hole in the condom to save both of them.

It seems extremely likely that one of our allies is gone this week. It's a curse, really. First Heather, then Steve, now this. The bright side is the target on our back is shrinking. We are good for at least one more HOH, I think.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 31 Jul - 22:47:39

yeah, i hope so. sorry i've not been that active. sucks we are in the minority but at least, i hope something will shake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 31 Jul - 22:55:37

I sent Jessica our answers so she can win. We'll figure it out. I don't think we're on people's radar
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 31 Jul - 23:01:06

That's not against the rules, is it?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyTue 5 Aug - 2:48:57

are we voting finch or cadence?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyTue 5 Aug - 3:03:22

I think we have to do Cadence even though I'd much rather Finch go. Everyone else is and I don't want us to stick out
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 7 Aug - 21:13:32

Now that Other Matt's gone, I can finally be myself in here! I haven't posted here much because I was worried I might say something about who I actually am.

Boy oh boy, have things changed over the last few rounds. Every single week, an ally of mine has left, forcing me to adapt and make new allies only for those allies to get evicted the following week. Yet I have somehow found myself in the final 6 by being friendly enough with people that they keep me around.

My big brother Steve Stifler told me not to trust Michelle when he left. I haven't. I have tried to keep her close, however. I wanted her to think I'd do what she wants me to do so that I stick around. The problem with her is that she keeps telling me on my mother. I tell her something and she immediately relays it back to Mrs. Stifler.

I've gotten close with Nadia. In the beginning, our relationship was fun and games. We'd flirt (I hope she isn't a dude) and had an unspoken agreement that we were on the same side. Around week 3, I proposed an alliance with her. Now it looks like that has paid off because she revealed to me that there was an alliance consisting of Stifler's Mom/Michelle/Nadia/Finch/Kevin. All this talk of a girls alliance and boys alliance was all complete and utter crap designed to keep people off their tail. I have to say, it is quite brilliant. They got rid of the suspected head of this imaginary girls alliance in Jessica and the suspected heads of the boys alliance in Stifler and Sherman.

Nadia told me she wanted to break up this alliance and she wants Jim, herself, and me in the final 3. Obviously I said yes. I was the target according to Nadia. I used my condom to ensure my safety and then won the veto to ensure Jim's safety. For all they know, Nadia is still with them. We decided to keep Finch in hopes that he would go after the people who put him up because he is clearly at the bottom. Janine said she wanted him out instead of Kevin. I don't trust him at all, but it's worth the risk.

I believe my biggest threat left in this game is my "mother". Tonight, my goal is to get her out of here. I genuinely believe I can win my way to the end without her in the way. I just hope I don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room EmptyThu 7 Aug - 23:24:34

I feel so bad about putting Michelle up even though I shouldn't. Here's how the conversation went.

Michelle: Any idea?
Matt: I'm really sorry, but I'm really considering putting you up as a pawn. Jeanine is my target. You're safe this week.
Michelle: As a pawn? Aww but people like her more. I won't be here for veto.
Matt: I promise you that as long as she stays on the block, she is gone for sure. Please don't be mad at me. I'll fight hard for the veto so the nominations stay the same.
Michelle: But if she wins? I thought you trusted me?
Matt: I do. If she wins, I'll work my ass off to get people to keep you. I just couldn't take the chance that you'll be here for veto and take her off.
Michelle: Ah ok. Its ok lol.
Matt: I feel really bad about it Sad If you want to put me up when you win HOH, I'd totally understand but I still trust you.

Okay, now the part about me trusting her is a lie. Sort of. I know she's running off and telling people the things I say, which I have a huge issue with in my real life. I just hate that. But part of me really really wants to trust her and does even. I know it's stupid, but I have a really hard time turning on my allies especially when she's my first ally this game. I also lied about working my ass off to get people to keep her. She's best buddies with Jeanine and keeping her in the game would be BEYOND stupid. Finch goes up, most likely Michelle goes home. In the event that Finch stupidly uses the POV and takes one of them off, Jim goes up and most likely goes home. I swear to God, if Finch double crosses me then I'm chopping heads. Either that or I'm screwed.

If my mother doesn't come off the block, everything is groovy. If she does, then I'm in for a world of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Diary Room   Matt's Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt's Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next