Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Diary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:09:35

Dear Diary

Today I saw a boy
And I wondered if he noticed me
He took my breath away

Britney Spears influence!

Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:10:26

I never expected to like being in a big brother so much, but I really do! And I never expected myself to be so social!

I am really happy that I have accepted your invitation to join the cast!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:12:27

So far there is a big alliance I am part of:

The alliance was started by Kevin, and initially he didnt think we should include Michelle.

I asked him to do so, so Michelle is now part of the alliance

I also proposed her to be my final 2, which she accepted.
Actually, I proposed her this because she told me that Kevin invited her to the alliance without having any reason to do so, so I appreciated her coming to me.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:13:28

Then at the challenge I really messed up...
I even put my alarm clock at 4am to be there, when I realized that the challenge had started one hour before...

At least I socialized with some people and I am not nominated
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:14:11

Out of the new people I socialized with, I really like Jessica, she is so obvious and I suggested her to build an alliance with me!

Lets see how this will play out!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyWed 23 Jul - 23:09:04

Yeap, I m officially an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyWed 23 Jul - 23:11:35

I don't understand what you did?
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyWed 23 Jul - 23:21:01

Ok, I ll try to do some damage control with Michelle later, and I hope she doesnt ask me why and who I am... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyWed 23 Jul - 23:26:17

If Michelle is anyone of my imdb enemies, I am screwed! Very Happy

She mentioned thanks guys and had an evil laugh smiley next to it
My paranoia tells me she addressed it to me as well...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyThu 24 Jul - 6:10:57

OK, checking the times, I have the impression that Michelle is DJMykee, he is a decent guy, so I hope he won't come after me...

In my next posts I will recount the important events of yesterday night!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyThu 24 Jul - 6:14:30

So the challenge was quite difficult, because even though I tried to look for the pics in Google, I was not able to find all of them!

And regarding the one post submission, I understood that once I submit one post for one movie, that is it, so I cannot change. When Noah wrote the thing about multiple posts, it was still unclear to me and I had submitted my three answers, so even if I tried to find something more, at some point, it was worthless!

And I saw immediately the Cluesss stuff by Michelle, hoping that Noah would be a bit more lenient, trying not to write anything, but he saw that and he decided to take away from her a much needed victory for our alliance...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyThu 24 Jul - 6:18:19

Regarding my stupidity... God, it was so awful, I just want to bang my head against the wall!!!!

I had posted a link in imdb saying I d tap that cause John said that about a guy who apparently they used to date (?!?) and then I quoted Michelle, but without copy-pasting her words, but the link!

I felt so stupid and I was in panic! I immediately sent a message to Noah to delete my message, or edit but apparently there is not the possibility to edit...

Luckily he deleted it quite immediately, so only three people might have noticed; Luckily steve will not gun for me, he already nominated two other people, inactive ones, so I am good so far...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyThu 24 Jul - 6:30:10

Also Michelle asked me if it is possible to apprach Jess (I love and adore Jess so much) and she would approach Matt...

I had already approached Jess and made an alliance with her, and I want Matt by my side cause he is good at challenges, so he is necessary to keep me safe!

I told Jess, and she called Michelle a bitch for not speaking directly to her and think that she ll vote with her! Very Happy

During the challenge, I exchanged two messages with Matt, following Michelle's suggestion and after some minutes, I received a message from Sherman, asking me to join his alliance, consisting of him, me, Jess, Matt and Cadence...

The other alliance consists of me and michelle, Kevin, Finch and Nadia...

Both alliances have pros and cons: Nadia and Cadence are seemingly inactive; they re there just for numbers I suppose. Sherman's excuse was to get rid of the main characters so one of us side personalities can win!

HE CALLS ME A SIDE CHARACTER??? ME????? JEANINE STIFLER???? Very Happy

So, I am between two alliances right now, I am not sure if Michelle trusts the first alliance or not, so I wil try to play both sides and then see which alliance is better for me!

If either of them gets Steve, who proved to be a good player, we ll be ok, and we ll have numbers. Right now, both alliances offer me 4 more people, and if we manage to get rid of Oz, Heather and the rest, there will be a critical point where I ll have to choose sides! I hope it wont backfire!

So, the people I am not aligned with are: Steve, Oz, Heather and Jim!

Oh, God, this is gonna get creepy! Heather and Oz are two easy votes out, but the rest? ouch...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptySat 26 Jul - 3:59:15

OK, so my girl Jessica got to stay over Heather in a 5-4 vote

Actually, I was hoping the difference would be bigger; and since there were 13 people, two of whom couldnt vote, I aws expecting 11 votes? How come 5+4+1 of Oz , totally ten votes were tallied???

The mystery of the universe...

Michelle and me split our votes, because we thought it would be better to do so; I voted for Jessica to stay, she voted for Heather cause Jess might be a threat...

But then why in the world do you ask me to form an alliance with Jess if you plan to send her away in the first given opportunity??? What sense does this make?

And then there is the backdoor plan, which is the nominating of both Matt and Steve to get rid of a threat... Michelle wont do it, she has an alliance with Matt, I have an alliance with Matt so I will not do it, so I think it is a bad plan for the two of us!
thats why we dont openly agree with it!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptySat 26 Jul - 4:23:19

Also the game is soon going to be dirty...

Jessica sent pms to everyone asking them to keep her, and out of all of them, only 5 of us responded positively... So it should be rough...

She knows that Jim, myself and Nadia would vote against Heather so this only leaves two more people..

Michelle also plays a double, triple or maybe multiple game...

I see her posting so often, I doubt she is posting in her diary room, so that leaves us with other private rooms...

I know she is my final 2 agreement, but I think I rushed into that decision...

Lets see how the weekend will find us!

I ll go for a trip! so yayyyyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptySun 27 Jul - 17:52:25

I had no idea that the HOH cannot vote, thus that is why we only had 9 votes instead of 11 (I also count the ones from Oz and Steve)

I read the rules in the BBTandem Forum (it is the first time I play seriously in a BB game), and I understood!

Et je suis très content que Noah m'a dit qu'il vient de Canada! J'espère qu'il me donnera beaucoup de points dans la reward-challenge ce soir!!! Very Happy

(Kidding obviously! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 3:01:38

OK, so since yesterday night so many things have happened!

Nadia is not the stupid girl I thought she was! She seems to be having a brain and dare I say a strategic one!!!

So, we still do not know who won the challenge...

According to what everyone told me, I tied in second place with Sherman and Jessica came fourth. Michelle did not win it unless they all lie to my face...

That is one part of the story...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 3:04:06

Then there is again the alliance of 5 (Michelle, Nadia, Kevin, Finch and me)

In this alliance, Kevin thinks he is calling the shots, but for a leader he is weirdly inactive... I mean why? The same for Finch, but at least he doesnt act like he is calling the shots...

Michelle is playing in mutlipla sides, she probably is sided with Jim and maybe also with Mat, so that leaves me and Nadia, who seems to be honest and loyal to us at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 3:09:12

At the challenge yesterday, it was all a hot mess, because noone actually wanted to winit from what I understood... Even though I was ahead, I started acting like a crazy person (I do that quite greatly) and gave it to Nadia.

Nadia had a great idea: use the four people in the alliance who did not won HOH in order to choose our Veto competitors and nominate Steve Stifler instead of me or Kevin.

Ok, probably this has happened before in a BB game, but since it is the first time something like that happens, I was excited to be part of the plan and I volunteered first to be nominated.

I picked as my opponent Michelle and since probably 3 or 4 of them wont make it tonight, I hope Oz will not show up either...the worst thing will be if he shows up and wins the thing, which I will not allow...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 3:10:43

Then in terms of numbers, the person from our alliance who will be up for eviction, will have 3 votes from alliance, probably Jessica and Jim

But in any case, it will be nice to get rid of Kevin, he does nothing, just appears as if he organizes everything and actually do nothing!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 4:41:46

Also, for a moment, I almost thought that Russ was Nadia...

Here is the Skype dialogue...

[04:20:19] Russ Bolton: Oh, and it's nice to be playing with you again. Very Happy
[04:22:24] Thanasis: where would that be?
[04:22:27] Thanasis: Very Happy
[04:24:12] Michael Russell: iBB6!!
[04:25:10] Thanasis: who are you?
[04:25:32] Thanasis: what?
[04:25:36] Thanasis: when did it happen?
[04:25:38] Michael Russell: Haha check out the thread. I'm a twist!
[04:25:38] Thanasis: ahahahahahaha
[04:27:59] Thanasis: what a twist
[04:28:02] Thanasis: oh my god...
[04:28:15] Thanasis: now im scared

I thought the worst part would be the "Where would that be?", now that I am re-reading that, I asked who are you, so in my head I thought he was joking about here...

If he is playing, I hope he is not going to gun for me, last game we played together we were fighting a lot
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 5:28:48

Ah, Quatsch! I just remembered!

I asked him who he was because I thought he was using another account... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 15:30:45

ok and Finch must be Aaron...
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyTue 29 Jul - 22:43:00

Well, I wish I was trolling, but I was just being ignorant!

Sorry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary EmptyWed 30 Jul - 14:28:49

It really is a John-Neil moment...

John is obviously Jessica and by the way he replies, Neil must be Stifler!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary   Dear Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next