Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread to discuss episodes

Go down 
+6
Steve Stifler
Paul Finch
Albert
Stifler's Mom
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

Thread to discuss episodes Empty
PostSubject: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyWed 3 Sep - 19:39:48

Hey gurls. Since your identities are still a secret, please post most of your comments on here if possible.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyWed 3 Sep - 20:51:58

I will post on the thread now just to spite you.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyThu 4 Sep - 2:16:57

I got so much screen time on that first one! <3

When are we shooting? And do we bring our own clothes?

Can I have my own dressing room, please?
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 1:44:56

I will post the next episode tomorrow. I don't want to post them all tonight since I am not done with every episode. Spacing them a tiny bit will give me time to write the rest. I have been lazy the last 3 weeks with them cuz of work and also being sick but I'll get back on the horse and finish this in timely fashion.

Please let me know if you like the format etc.
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 1:45:25

I now realize I made the above post after midnight so by tomorrow I mean later this evening
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 1:47:27

I thought it was great!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 1:55:31

In case people did not realize it, I colour coded the names according to gender but trying to keep the american colours as much as possible. haha
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 2:35:55

I loved the spoiler at the end of the episode! So shocking! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptyFri 5 Sep - 14:35:45

so matt doesn't have any diary rooms? haha
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 13:31:44

lmao I didn't do a lot of diary rooms because I knew I was sharing it with you so I didn't want to say a bunch of stuff that would give away who I am. And in case you came into the game, I didn't want to air my personal thoughts about who I trusted the most and who I didn't trust.

I wish I saved my pm's in my diary room, but there were too many of them to keep track of. There was some good stuff in there.

Can't wait for the next episode! It's going to get really good!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 15:07:26

The parts where Matt talks to himself is essentially his DR.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 15:17:23

Matty talking to himself makes him look delusional...

Oh, poor sweet child of mine! Like mother, like son!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 15:31:57

Does everybody remember how Stifler kept insisting Oz woulda voted me out? I just wanted to rub it in.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 15:39:15

I remember some huge fights starting then!

I 'm so excited to read who everyone was at the end of each episode!

Does this mean my id will be revealed twice, since I came back and got eliminated again right away?
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 16:36:37

No it will only be revealed the second time you leave. And haha Jessica I was laughing at that fight cuz I saw the Oz vote. I felt very bad reinforcing the rule for just 1 minute but his vote wouldn't have mattered anyways so I felt more at peace with my decision :p.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 16:49:16

Woohoo! I get more screen time!

Make my exit dramatic, like Cleopatra watching Caesar being fed to the lions!

And another thing: Will the finale take place when all episodes are posted? Or when all jurors have voted?
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 18:01:29

Well Kathy wouldn't post episodes if she didn't have all the votes. It could influence a vote. I imagine she will post it after all the episodes are done (great job so far btw).

Oz <3
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 18:47:29

I cannot wait for the next few eps. Some fights happen, its where I actually start playing. And my snarky DRs.
Back to top Go down
Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySat 6 Sep - 22:10:18

I'm surprised no one called me out on that Oz vote, at least not in game. I was talking completely out my ass, Lol

Next ep should be entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 2:53:57

I can't wait for the third episode. It's where I go from in the shadows Nadia to in everyone's face Nadia. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 4:52:02

Steve Stifler wrote:
I'm surprised no one called me out on that Oz vote, at least not in game. I was talking completely out my ass, Lol

Next ep should be entertaining...

Please DIAF.

Nadia, I loved you since the beginning <3 so robbed.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 14:07:02

Awww you guys wanted to backdoor me
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 14:22:43

These episodes are so long lmao <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 15:30:11

See that Matt? I was not even included in any real strategy sessions. And I woulda had your back. No backdooring from me xo
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes EmptySun 7 Sep - 15:41:12

Phew that was long. I'll do my best to finish it tonight but pretty sure I won't start episode 4. I got my wisdom teeth taken out friday after it caused all kinds of infections and pain and since I don't usually take pills, they make me high haha. Also being totally honest, I bought The Sims 4 so I could have a chill weekend after my little surgery and I wanna go play it a bit now <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss episodes
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next