Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread to discuss episodes

Go down 
+6
Steve Stifler
Paul Finch
Albert
Stifler's Mom
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 19:46:07

I think you will all be shocked at the reveal for Sherman. He is so mistreated and the person I believe is well liked. The poor thing <3. As for Paul, some of you will be shocked I believe, especially Jessica now reading your latest comment.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 19:49:38

rofl I was pretty obvious Razz

And yeah Paul is sort of a cunt and I will still harbor that feeling upon revelation. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 19:49:49

I changed my mind. I think Sherman is Geoff and my mother is a Greek man.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 19:55:08

Also, me getting no airtime because I used pm's to keep my post count down
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 19:57:44

Both finalist have a almost non existent edit. You both suck <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 20:05:48

Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 20:06:33

Wow, I can't even post a broken heart < / 3
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 20:29:53

John, you love me.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 20:44:36

Mmhmm sure. Either way you're sort of an asshole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 20:51:38

I only have DR's left to put in the part 2. It should be up in about 15 minutes. Will go play a little NHL15 and shower after, but I will try to do episode 6 tonight.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Sep - 21:16:59

Geoff <3 Did I call that or what!

We really appreciate it, Kathy!
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Sep - 0:22:01

THANK YOU FOR THE EPISODES KATHY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Sep - 0:37:28

Finch is such a dick. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Sep - 1:17:24

I feel so bad for all the nasty things we said about Sherman...

Geoff <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Sep - 6:16:42

AMG Geoff <333
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:19:29

I'm back from China! Who won??? I can't find it.

I always knew I had no allies, but it's interesting how much everyone vilified me in addition to it. All writing personal digs and gloating that you're eliminating someone you alienated and treated like crap. Some of you have some major egomaniacal issues, lol.

Also, your fake fight and threat to vote out Jessica tricked no one, Kevin. In fact, it was soooo transparent, that it made it glaringly obvious that you were also in the alliance. But A for effort Wink I did everything for me to try and break apart the huge alliance and work my way in, simple as that.

It was, well, an interesting experience. But I ultimately enjoyed it and met some nice people that I'm looking forward to seeing who they were played by. Some of you need to relax and remember this is all for fun and not act so big and bad behind your persona. I'm not looking forward to seeing who you are and hope it doesn't change my opinion of you.

Toodles!

Also, John and MILF <3 <3

Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:34:38

We don't know who won yet lol. I would never vilify you, Geoff <3
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:38:22

Oh, also, Nadia was only giving half the story about me sending that snapshot and saying she owed me.

She came to me, asking that I protect her from the vote, and in trade she wouldn't nominate me for the next HOH. She also said I was a liar and voted for Kevin the previous round, for some odd reason. Still, I knew Nadia had a lot of people in her pocket and thought it would behoove me to deliver that deal. My putting up Jessica and telling people that asked me how to vote DID in fact protect Nadia. I could have just as easily put Kevin back up, which I contemplated, but didn't. I sent the screenshot of my vote for Sifler to show Nadia I wasn't and had never been a liar and to show I upheld my end of the bargain that SHE struck. She immediately reneged it and said I did nothing. Then she went to her lil' private room, shared my pm's, and mocked me.

But I was the one who was "cray", that had bad game, and the villain...
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:41:45

Matt <3 I can't wait to find out who you are! I have a really strong feeling we're already good friends in the community.

The wait must be agonizing for you two! Is the winner going to be posted after all the episodes are created?
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:45:09

The wait is unbearable, but I'm loving the episodes so it's all good lol.

We are friends! I hope you had fun on your trip to China Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:45:42

Yep, she said the winner will be revealed after the episodes!
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:05:52

How awesome would it be if you were Marquis??? Then I would have won the Survivor game going on at the same time, and you (potentially) won this one! Would be quite the ending to our F2 alliance/lovefest story <3 But whoever you are, I love you all the same!

China was amazing! I had such an amazing time and saw so many amazing things from breathtaking historical and modern architecture, contemporary art, opera, dancing, the FOOD, etc. It was my first time to Asia and really quite life changing and beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:15:56

That sounds amazing! I've been to Asia before, but I've always wanted to travel more.

I'm not Marcus, but it's funny you should say F2 lovefest haha
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:34:54

Funny story:

For some bizarre reason, my hotel in Beijing had every American Pie in existence on demand! I watched Band Camp one morning, when we were feeling a little lazy. So you made the trip with me!

You have a nice butt =P
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:38:32

lmao thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss episodes
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next