Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread to discuss episodes

Go down 
+6
Steve Stifler
Paul Finch
Albert
Stifler's Mom
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica

Jessica

Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 15:49:54

Did it already come out? Sims <3
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 15:54:53

Yes I got it this week <3 i had it pre ordered. Woohoo is a bit more realistic but you still don't see anything.

So far the positive differences are faster loading, better graphics, better build modes, can do more things at the same time, can do more things in general and thats about it so far.

I hear the aging isn't as fun and also it sucks because you have to sit through loading every time you visit another house or building.
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:04:24

I believe you now Jessica <3

lol at Kathy being high haha

You guys should see my South Park character. I'm pretty proud of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:16:39

show us matty!!!

Make mama proud baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:28:25

You can post them no worries
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:36:10

Matt Stifler wrote:
Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 FN0OFTM

This is Israel Goldman. He's very Jewish. In fact, he's stereotypically so. His father is a rabbi and everything he owns, he bought at a bargain. One day, on his way to the synagogue, he got into a car accident. The impact damaged his brain and put him in a coma for 6 months. When he woke up to see his father, his first words were "AY WHATCHU STARIN' AT, HONKY?" Yes, young Israel now believed he was black. The accident had caused him to believe he was a different race than he actually is.

One of the first things Israel does after getting out of the hospital is crack open his piggy bank filled with all the pennies he had saved and purchased not one, but two chains. He grew the biggest jewfro the world had ever seen and has even gotten the words "thug life" tattooed on his face. He traded in his asthma inhaler for a joint and his menorah for a shotgun. The resident hoodlums have taken him in as one of their own, at least the ones who did not find this pale little Jewish boy incredibly offensive. He has since dropped out of school to pursue a career in fake jewelry dealing. Many people claim that they did not choose the thug life, but rather the thug life had chosen them. In Israel's case, this is especially true. Shalom, motherfucker.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n63pqf&s=8#.U9STwtzoZ68
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:46:50

hihihi!

matttyyyyyy!!!! that's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:50:23

I'm glad you're proud of me, Mama Smile
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:58:09

(Almost) always have been,
always will be!
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 19:09:40

Ha! Matt thats hilarious! Sorry I wanted to backdoor you. I love all the stiflers.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 19:27:56

Haha it's cool man
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 23:09:34

Lol Matt<3 I never wanted to backdoor you. I liked our conversations in our PMs so I knew I wasn't backdooring you I was just playing it off with them like I did throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Matt Stifler

Matt Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Sep - 23:53:10

I know you didn't Nadia <3 I was happy you won HOH.
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Sep - 1:00:35

I promise to finish it tomorrow after work. It's such a long episode.
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 1:49:06

Good night, enjoy <3
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 2:58:52

Good night Noah!

Thanks for the episode! <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 7:26:15

lol @ Justus being am obnoxious pain in the ass. Miss you boo <3
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 8:29:01

I don't want the next episode to air!

Jess, please stay with us!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 9:09:02

This next episode is clearly the better than this one.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 9:10:13

The best part of it is that we will finally find out who is hiding behind goddess Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 10:13:23

Jessica wrote:
lol @ Justus being am obnoxious pain in the ass. Miss you boo <3

<3

Thought Jess was definitely Ghetto, we seem to fight every Mystery game, Lol.

But she doesn't know my real name, so I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 14:10:25

<3 I have fought with you in a game before, but it was much more tamed. Wtf @ you comparing me to her though. She's much more ghettolicious.

Chatty Natty <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 14:10:35

<3 I have fought with you in a game before, but it was much more tamed. Wtf @ you comparing me to her though. She's much more ghettolicious.

Chatty Natty <3
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 19:57:39

Jessica, if you are who I think you are, We're actually pretty good friends outside this game lmao
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 22:24:09

Who do you think I am?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss episodes   Thread to discuss episodes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss episodes
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next