Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptySun 3 Aug - 14:04:53

Ok so out of the blue today, Matt PMs me and acts like we are alligned. It turns out Sherman! WTF man!!!! Then Matt tells me thaJim is with us!!!! This guy has lost it!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptySun 3 Aug - 22:33:33

1- And her co-stars meryl streep and chris pine seems she really injoyed working with pine

2- No sequel,it's not needed.We know Jane is going to Serena and that is is ready to except their love and leave the dreams of a child behind.

3- i think you missed out on realizing the manikin *beep* is the one growing weed.. hence why he try's to sell Clay the dope....

if people missed that, i am forced to wonder about the intelligence of the Audience, or more or less the attention span.

4- I think the trivia section might have been hacked. The list of actresses that supposedly were considered for the role is a little hard to believe, the pinnacle being Bette Midler. Seriously?! She would have been 47 by that point (in addition to being, you know, Bette Midler).

Also Courtney Love is listed and that's impossible considering she wasn't famous in 1991-92.

5- Here's a spin.. which I hope doesn't happen..

What if Tex is working for the company that helped manufacture or distribute the virus? Sounds like a 24 type twist, but I could see it happening.

I smell dildos
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptySun 3 Aug - 23:31:58

This is going great! I fake a fight with my alliance and it seems to be working. If this plan goes well Sherman will be walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptyMon 4 Aug - 18:26:04

I'm so.happy this is going so well. Sherman is about to be evicted. When he goes I will gladly hold the door open and close him in it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptyTue 5 Aug - 2:12:07

I vote to Evict Cadence
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptyTue 5 Aug - 10:32:52

I accuse Matt
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms EmptySat 6 Sep - 11:53:20

I vote for Matt to win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms   Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Then Matt tells me Then Week 5 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1