Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Dropouts

Go down 
+6
Stifler's Mom
Kevin Myers
Cadence Flaherty
The Shermanator
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

High School Dropouts Empty
PostSubject: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyWed 30 Jul - 20:45:46

High School Dropouts Dropout0417(1)

- Vicky
- Heather
- Steve Stifler
- Jessica
- Sherman
- Cadence
- Kevin
- Jeanine

Last edited by Noah Levenstein on Sun 10 Aug - 18:44:11; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mapie.rpg-board.net
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptySat 2 Aug - 14:48:08

Boo
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 10:10:44

Quote :
No, we never spoke until recently. You are more surreptitiously involved. I thought I was voting with Jessica and Janine, until I heard they were working with you and Michelle. So I put you two up to see if they would come to your rescue. Michelle chose MILF very quickly. And Jessica took her off the block. It was the proof I needed that people's suspicions were right. And I was right afterall, no?

I have no idea if Sherman is serious or not but wtf I did not take anyone off the block. I didn't win veto so I don't know where he's getting that I took someone off the block. I sure hope he just messed up on the name and doesn't really think that was me or I am going to just be super annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 18:24:02

If only he kept me in...

sucks for him though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 21:11:25

Welcome aboard. Gotta say, you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 21:18:03

Hey lady! Oops, got it backwards. Well, I was right MILf was double dealing, though, no?

Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 21:20:18

For what it's worth, I wanted to backdoor MILF. But everyone was demanding your head, so my hands were pretty much tied once she won the veto.

Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 21:21:56

So what was really going on, then?
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 21:50:26

No idea but I wouldn't have gone after you if you kept me off the block. I would have nominated Paul and Kevin. I probably would have pushed for you to stay but no, you were doing your own irrational things. You can't just form a minor character alliance and not make a room or something. You barely responded to me so I wasn't sure if you were even active. I probably trusted more of the guys than girls, but you decided to play everyone else's game and not your own.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 22:17:23

I thought I WAS playing mine. But sorry I was ill advised. Matt or Jim is a very big snake. I'm thinking Matt. We were ultimately in the minority anyway, it looks like.

I responded to all of your pm's, I dunno what you mean. We didn't speak after I put up nominations. I wish we had. We could have hashed things out more. I saw it as a sign of guilt, lol.

C'est la vie.

Noah, let me know if you need me for jury. I don't plan to visit the site after tonight. I don't feel like dealing with the negativity anymore. And it will just keep coming with each new evictee.

Sorry, Jessica. Sorry, everyone. Don't know how many times I can say it.

Hope the next game works out better for you. Sorry I screwed your chances on this one.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 22:19:39

Gurl trust me, I don't feel guilt ever. Anyway its all a game and nothing will change us being out of the game. 'Twas fun while it lasted but this goes to show that anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 23:03:46

Indeed. And I'm probably wrong about Matt, too. Haha. But either he or Jim duped me, seeing as how I trusted them the most, and I only got one vote of the four I was supposed to be getting. I also did trust you a lot I love you 

Wish I didn't let the whispers in my ear doubt you!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 23:21:14

Sherman stay active. You never know when you may be needed to make their lives miserable. I really enjoyed having you in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyMon 4 Aug - 23:28:20

What about me, you betch?
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyTue 5 Aug - 1:15:13

You're the double player huh?
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyTue 5 Aug - 1:35:38

If I am, I was never told anything. I was always pondering that. If the double trouble even knows they are. I'm super confused by that twist, tbqh.

I think he means we might be involved with a challenge or something. Or confirming I'm jury.

I'll stick around, Noah. I'm just having a bad day and was emotionally fragile today  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyTue 5 Aug - 13:52:51

Mmhmm
Back to top Go down
Cadence Flaherty

Cadence Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 16:37:18

My apologies to Kathy. I know I warned you ahead of time of how busy I was going to be, but this looks like an amazing game and you're doing an amazing job with it. I just didn't have any time for it and, despite my warnings, I feel bad for that though I did attempt to come on from time to time. Overall, great job on hosting and I wish you the best in luck. Do let me know if you need anything else from me.

Otherwise, hello to everyone else, but I fear this could be my last time posting unless I think to log in again, doubtful now that I know that I am out. lol So, really, this is probably a goodbye. I look forward to seeing who everyone is in the future. Bye. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 17:16:06

Hey Cadence Sad
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 18:07:28

Love ya Cadence. Hope everything is ok in the real world. We'll see you later!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 22:40:29

Announcement to be posted tomorrow evening. Be here at 9:00 EST
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 23:14:59

Sadly I have work Sad

Hello everyone!

Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyThu 7 Aug - 23:35:48

I have work as well.

Hey Kevin!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Myers

Kevin Myers

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyFri 8 Aug - 0:07:48

Hey Sherman!!!
Back to top Go down
Noah Levenstein
Admin
Noah Levenstein

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts EmptyFri 8 Aug - 21:22:12

It will be delayed 1 day because of this veto mess in the game. I will post a specific time tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Dropouts
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie :: Evicted Players :: High School Dropouts-
Jump to: