Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Dropouts

Go down 
+6
Stifler's Mom
Kevin Myers
Cadence Flaherty
The Shermanator
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

High School Dropouts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:14:55

It's all about endurance tonight!
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:21:02

You know I can last
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:22:03

Had you not been evicted, you would show these guys what tantric endurance is all about, Finchy!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:27:23

Finchy, who do you think Jim will bring with him to the finals?

Nadia has made more people angry, so she ll probably receive less jury votes, whereas Matt has been consistently good.

What do you think?

And who would you vote between Matt and Jim to win the game?
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:29:17

I think he'll bring Jim. But if he were smart he would bring bitchskankbag because she has a lot of people hating her.

I would vote Matt hands down. The only way ill vote jim is if its him and nads.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:31:08

Yes, Matt will bring Jim most probably.

What about if Jim wins?
Back to top Go down
Albert

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 22:36:43

lol. sorry jess. apparently i can't clarify who i shared the account with.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 23:38:19

The fact that Nadia is dominating is hilarious especially since all of you thought keeping her would be better for you long term. <3 She was sorta backed into a corner and had to play hard from early on so I don't blame her at all. Plus I've never been burned by her <3

Jim is smart enough to not stir the pot. He hasn't pissed anyone off and it's working. In my opinion he is extremely aware of what's going on and he's keeping to himself to not get himself targeted. He's in the perfect spot to be guaranteed finals.

Matt is someone who never closed any doors so I know he's a strategic player. However, he had an easier journey here in terms of being a male. The men are much stronger this season. I'm not saying his social game was luck. He's certainly put in effort to get this far and still well-liked, but he could be the Derrick this season and we wanna see how well he does when he's really up against a corner.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Aug - 23:47:31

Nice analysis Jess! I agree on all fronts.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 0:02:45

Thanks Sherman!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 10:04:29

Nadia just seemed very high and mighty but she has played good with challenges.

Matt is my fav.

Jim hardly showed up to challenges and vote discussion so I don't feel like he had a choice. But he's still here so he did well.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:24:11

Well I can sort of agree with you there, Michelle.

She acted like I burnt her house down when I nominated her up until I was eliminated  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:40:31

Sherman, i want you to kniw I voted for you to stay. I thought Jim and matt had your back
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:48:14

Finch, was that the vote I asked you and you said no? rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:55:17

Oh that's interesting! I assumed the 1 person that didn't vote for me was Jim. Well thank you, anyway!

Matt explained to me in a pm the votes weren't there and he had to save face to maintain his game. I agree. Didn't take it personally at all  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:58:58

Hehe! I just read the thread in our private room!

Finch was trying to convince all of us that Jim or Matt were the ones who had not voted for you! lmao

epic!
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:23:14

Haha! I was literally trolling this whole game. I was trying be like Will Kirby and..well I got 4th. But he did also in all-stars, so yes.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:24:45

I always thought you were having multiple deals with everyone, so when it was you against Kevin, I actually tried to get you out, but it was your dear Nadia who kept you in the game, saying that she thought we d split the votes
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:26:00

Lol I voted Finch Razz.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:28:36

I knew it haha! Thats why I went all gung ho on getting you two out lmao
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:31:10

So, now that you re out, tell us!

How many other deals did you have besides us?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:32:08

Lol Finch I told you I did.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 12:34:34

Actually yeah, she was supposed to!

Nadia would vote Kevin out, Michelle voted you out to split the vote

I was the one plotting for you to leave, maybe I sent to Jim as well
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 13:21:36

When Michelle told me, I wrote in my DR " Its like the idiot wants to be put up!" haha! I meant, i knew I was the target.

I had a room with Jim since the beginning and Matt and I were going to finals. But that didn't work. Nadia and I had a final4 with jim and matt obviously. When I voted Steve to stay i was hoping for a divided house like bb6. It didn't happen haha
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 13:28:08

aha!!!

So, tell us all you know about Jim! He is the biggest mystery among the three people left!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Dropouts
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie :: Evicted Players :: High School Dropouts-
Jump to: