Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Dropouts

Go down 
+6
Stifler's Mom
Kevin Myers
Cadence Flaherty
The Shermanator
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

High School Dropouts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 1:52:57

Yes, it is a room where only its members are able to see and post stuff!

Don't read what has been written in them, you ll probably be really upset with some of the things we said about you Sherman! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 6:21:15

I would of liked a Matdia f2 but cool.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 6:23:14

I hope Jim has a great jury performance, otherwise it will be a landslide
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 6:29:43

Stifler's Mom wrote:

Same could be said for Matt. They both made finals. They both had equally effective strategies.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 6:31:56

Jessica wrote:
Stifler's Mom wrote:

Same could be said for Matt. They both made finals. They both had equally effective strategies.

That is true Jess!

I m only saying that because Matt has been great at competitions as well!

And so so so so so so so so sweet! <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 6:53:33

Jim's been just as sweet.

And winning comps isn't everything.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 7:32:15

He was sweet to you so doesn't make him a winner Jess.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 10:42:21

Also Jim actually played the game. Jim was barely on half the time.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 10:49:18

Paul Finch wrote:
Also Jim actually played the game. Jim was barely on half the time.

You mean Matt? Matt played the game?
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 11:29:48

Welcome, Nadia! Sorry to see you fall short right at the end. That's always the hardest time to go. But you played a good game!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 13:26:10

Michelle Flaherty wrote:
He was sweet to you so doesn't make him a winner Jess.

My point isn't about Jim specifically. My point is you guys are automatically discrediting Jim (exactly how you guys discredited Nadia) just because you guys liked Matt more. I'm not saying Matt played a bad game. In fact, I think he played a solid one, but you guys are basing your decisions now on feelings upon leaving the game and not looking at things from an objective standpoint. I feel like the players booted much earlier have a clearer view than those recently evicted because we've had time to let things sink in and sorta forget about it.

All I am saying is that Jim's strategy was just as effective as Matt's and both were essential in getting the other one to the end, whether it be directly or indirectly. Matts game was just 100x less mysterious than Jim's. You guys said it yourself, you barely spoke to him. Yeah I think it'll bite him in the ass because the social element is huge. What do you expect from him though? Nadia spoke to you guys and you guys wouldn't vote her. He does the opposite and same reaction. Just hear the two finalists out because last time I checked, they're both in finals and neither was ruthless to get there.

Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 13:42:37

Jess if you look we said Matt but if Nadia/Jim answered the questions right then we might change. Yes you were out early so you didn't have to deal within the game. Its different. Also I'm still waiting. Matt said bugg moves are overrated so that can hurt him. I get what you mean though. But Jim missed both? Final HOHs.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 13:43:56

No, he threw one so that Matty would take him to F2 in case he won
Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 13:45:42

Then credit to him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 14:05:58

But what did Jim do? Matt always kept Jim safe. Jims only move was to be weak and be a finals goat.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 15:13:48

It sounds like you're bitter over being outplayed. First you say you don't know his strategy, as he's a mystery, then you say he's a weak floater. Which is it?

Back to top Go down
Michelle Flaherty

Michelle Flaherty

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 15:31:01

Well he did get here. Though not active but not inactive.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 16:05:22

Can we have a hot make out session now?
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 16:36:50

just make out?

no sex at ALL?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 17:13:09

I don't even think Jim knows what his strategy was. He's a mystery because he was never on. He's a floater because he didn't do anything and clung to Nadia and Michelle.

His answers better be mind blowing otherwise its a shoe in for Matt to win.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 23:32:02

booo, why didnt matty stay in character???

that would be so great!!!
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Aug - 15:42:43

It seems like Jim is doing a great job in answering these questions!

I m happy we have such a strong final two!
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Aug - 16:33:08

I told Matt this, and I would have taken Matt to the end too, (I saw where someone said I wouldn't), but I feel like I kind of carried Jim to the end. I always told him how to vote and I got roped into a final two alliance with him that I didn't really want, but since he was doing everything I told him to, it was fine.

Matt did a lot of things I asked him to do, but he didn't take me to final two so he had some type of brain and was playing his own game.
Back to top Go down
Albert

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Aug - 20:42:54

yay to being final 2. i really dunno how to talk sometimes as i might reveal who i am. but i'm gonna agree with matt seemingly the more active player and jim being more unseen. i will read through everything before deciding to make my vote though.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Aug - 23:04:01

So who do you guys think is who in this game??? Any thoughts or predictions?

I think Jessica is John and Michelle is Tara. I think Matt may be Arik?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Dropouts
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie :: Evicted Players :: High School Dropouts-
Jump to: