Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie

There's something about your first piece

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Dropouts

Go down 
+6
Stifler's Mom
Kevin Myers
Cadence Flaherty
The Shermanator
Jessica
Noah Levenstein
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

High School Dropouts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 13:39:34

He's a mystery to me as well haha! He was never a big talker. I thought it would be good for me to keep him in my back pocket
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 14:41:44

I personally loved him and all his chats were genuine. <3 I wonder if he spoke to me the most, or at least up there.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 22:44:53

UGH. WHI IS JIM NOT HERE.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 22:49:53

Why is Nadia always finding something stupid to complain about???

like what does it matter if it is first or last names????

And if she writes Finch instead of Paul, and kathy doesnt accept it, she ll complain about it... pfff
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Aug - 23:15:43

Plus im the only finch it wouldn't even matter. The only you to worry about in that situation is matt and steve
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 1:00:36

Can someone explain the Nadia hate plz?
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 10:50:47

Shes playing exactly like Kass
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 10:54:11

Chaos Kass? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 12:02:14

Haha the one and only!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 14:33:13

You guys are villifying her. From what I've gathered, she outsmarted a good number of people, or at least sneak by when it counts. IMO seems like bitterness. Like I said though, she never did anything to me so I don't have any issues with her. Always seemed pretty upfront with me.

Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 14:38:53

It is normal to be bitter

Me and Michelle were with her in two rooms, she could have been honest about coming after me. She was telling me that Michelle, me and her are in the best position and there is nothing to fear.

I voted you Jessica out to save her in the beginning (when you were a part of the room with her, Michelle, and Jim), and her betraying me, without warning me at first, was a sign of ungratefulness towards her allies and I believe that, yes, it justifies my bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 17:29:12

Plus she would always tell me things like f3? And I would be like hell yah gurl!

In actuality she is why my main alliance was broken up. It was either side with Michelle or go into the f4. I had no leverage on getting farther unless I won something.

She promised players things that couldnt hold onto and that would make anyone bitter imo
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 18:45:07

Like I said, I told you guys I was on the bottom and she was much higher on the totem pole so you can't act like it wasn't something out from left field. She played you and I know it's not a good feeling. I don't see her mocking anyone soooo it's not like its malicious.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 20:17:33

She could have handled it better.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 20:27:17

She was pretty derisive towards me.

Just playing devil's advocate.

I'm not bitter either! It's just a game  flower 

Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 22:23:14

You were a handful to handle too, hun.
Back to top Go down
Paul Finch

Paul Finch

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 22:27:46

But he was funny. All the fun dramatic people left early. Like Sherman and Stifler. Ugh. I cannot wait for you guys to hear some of my DRs
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 22:34:48

How was I a handful?

Don't mistake making a big move with being hostile and rude.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 23:53:49

Sherman! <3

I guess at one point or another, we were all a handful!

Final HoH in a while!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 0:01:42

The Shermanator wrote:
How was I a handful?

Don't mistake making a big move with being hostile and rude.

Big moves driven by misdirection. At least you were more tolerable than Steven.
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 0:07:20

Haha. I guess. Though it sounds like I was mostly accurate!

Who WAS everyone aligned with???
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 0:59:59

Nadia will soon join us guys! <3
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 1:14:32

Aww bummer. She deserved to be in the Final 2, imo.
Back to top Go down
Stifler's Mom

Stifler's Mom

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 1:42:45

I cant tell you who was everyone aligned with, cause looks can be deceiving apparently, I can tell you about the private rooms we had though
Back to top Go down
The Shermanator

The Shermanator

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug - 1:50:54

What's a private room? Something you guys created in the forum?

And I was pm'ing like a noob! Tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Dropouts   High School Dropouts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Dropouts
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miztery Moviez Season 1: American Pie :: Evicted Players :: High School Dropouts-
Jump to: